Happy saturday !

Happy saturday darlings !
How is everyone? i am having a chilling afternoon floating around on a musical Mraz cloud and eastering up my blog a bit... it´s raining eggs now ;) isn´t that cool? lol thank god for bloganimation. i really suck at those things. but its so easy nowadays to pep up ur blog. That makes me miss my missing in action webmaster PJ!!
PJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!! where the hell are u? can u at least know u are ok??? inbox me!!! I have no idea where he is floating around. His spot on this blog here is still open. It was his gift to me many years ago.
this laptop is bugging me lately... acting up too many times.. or just the mouse? it´s driving me mad nevertheless.
awwww live high live mighty is playing as i type this.... u just gotta love this amazing musician. he has so much talent!! but BUT b4 u go and sighhhhh oh no not Mraz again... i was listening to sexy JLO singing with Pitbull on the flooooooorrrrr.... i do listen to other things tooo no worries. and that song is getting me to moveeee yeahawww.
hatschiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuu sorryyyyyyy.... still sick.. didnt mean to sneeze at ya! aren´t u glad that there is a screen between us? lol but i am getting better. having the best male nurse some can have! my man. he is the most caring guy. i swear i sometimes think how did i deserve him? but then... i deserve the best!!
i accept his love and caring and give it back to him! ( i think my mom sent him my way to be honest! thank you mom up there in heaven!! i love and miss u !!!)
so now i gotta go and get ready for senor gonzales... he anounced a visit today and i promised him some delish iced coffee.... ;)
have a fab weekend my darlings and spread some love! smile and be happy... u deserve just the best!




love, Ines

No comments: