It´s friday .. already?

Hello  my darlings!
Can´t believe it´s friday already.... wow week has gone very fast.
That also means Easter is racing towards us. But i have already decided to NOT colour any easter eggs this year. Julia doesn´t want to do it so why should i go through all the work. Always did it for her . Means .. yeah she is growing up too fast... many wonderful afternoons during all these years b4 easter when we decorated, crafted, coloured eggs... sighhh. Time flies so fast!! Do enjoy every second with ur kids!! They are out and about too fast. 


What are ur plans for easter? We usually had easter brunch on sunday at my place. I am gonna keep quiet this year seeing if anyone else comes up with a plan? you think i got any luck? lol hahhaha
spending time with my darlings friends is quality time. It´s been rough between a few lately and i swore i wont get inbetween... still not. I try to stay neutral.. i am austrian hahaha ;) just kidding.
Let´s see how it goes at my wedding. I expect everyone on their best behaviour!!!!

speaking of wedding.... i was thinking about opening an "i-do" blog... how bout that? Shabbyblogs has so many lovely layouts... i will seriously think about it!

You my lovelies have a fab Friday! enjoy the sun and smile at someone! make their day ;)


with love, Ines

No comments: