Happy weekend!

Bona sera mon ami !
trying to be a bit international here ;) 
welcome to all the readers from all over the world!!
it´s sunday and its sunny and there is icecream in the freezer screaming my name... oh my!
i am weak ... sorry !
as soon as i finish this post the icecream will be mine muahahha!

i wanted to tell u that our marriage plans are going well!
i see a marriage coming up soon ;) 
so excited!!! after all the problems it is sooooo good to finally make plans again!
the gown is already chosen. i cant show u here.... dont want my man to see it!!
he got all his stuff together exept for the tie.. thats my task to find one that i like.

so its a happy home here! and guess what .....



and its true!!!


with love, Ines

2 comments:

Admin1 said...

Lovely blog hon! It's very different/unique. I really enjoyed every second of it! Its so inspiring.

I am following and hope to read more from you very soon! I'll stop back by for more this week.

If you like, come by and visit me too! (I'm following you on bloggers.com too) No, I swear I'm not a stalker! lol

Warmest wishes to you,
Kendra

Ines said...

Hey Kendra!
thank you so much for ur kind words!
following u too and looking forward cruising through your blog!
much love ;)

Ines