Happy hump day ;)

Hello my darlings!
Wishing u a happy humpday! middle of the week! weekend coming closer.
i took another step towards our wedding date today. got my papers ready. so as soon as we have time we go to get a date yaaaaaaaay. i also ordered or tried to order my dress... i found a fairly good priced online store www.lightinthebox.com .. they have dresses up to size 26 and thats fab. u can also order taking ur own measurements .so i am very excited. its gonna cost me less than i thought it would.
this wednesday turned out sunnier than it started. our turtles are enjoying the sun too ... life everywhere.
seems like everybody wakes up ... flowers, plants, people... its a joy to see.
i tried to be positive and happy today... so far so good... i survived an annoying ex hubby. whom i gave 1 hour of my time to listen to his problems... he IS a part of my life since we have julia. his family is not here and we are all he has. spread love right? be positive...  much love out to you and welcome to all the new visitors coming from www.blogger.com.... come in and enjoy ;)



with love, Ines

No comments: