Love, love, love...

My man is so head over heels, its amazing. I feel so fucking loved. We are going strong since 15 months now. And we have our ups and downs but we always work it out. We lost each other once and that fucking wont happen to us again.

He doesnt like to talk about that time a lot. He says there is nothing more to say. Karen was a mistake and he is sorry. It´s interesting to discover informations about that time. I never knew he went to my blog every day to see whats going on with me and if i was missing him. Behind karens back lol. We talked again behind her back. But i didnt take him from her. He saw what a big mistake he made and turned around. And he loves my real big boobs lol. Seeing me on cam is wow to him. He is so in love. Hard to explain whats goin on. We probably bore u ppl with our being so in love. But we are!!!!

I asked him today: what made u turn my way again? He said he heard me calling, in his mind he heard me calling .Nothing stands in the way of true love. We lost and found each other again.

He sent a message ystd: I WANT TO MARRY YOU!
i told him i just accept proposals in person lol. He said he didnt propose to me, he just told me what he felt and what he intends to do. Okay, cant wait for the real one. He said he will make it so very special. Well u all will know when it happend :)

Dear Jaff,
Sorry u couldnt talk to me, i am glad u are ok. Did u get my messages? Well at least u saw me on cam. Julia came later and we tried again but u were away i guess. Next time u see her. She is looking forward getting more postcards from you. I´ll mail you my adress again but i dont have a email addy from you !!! so u gotta email me: angelicacordero@hotmail.com

mwah- your fave waste of time

so i gotta go-just put my man to sleep

love ya all

everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: