Thursday...

Yay its thursday already, short week and the weekend is close!!!!!!
Been talking to scott a lot this week, and fulfilled one or two of his wishes ;-)
Had some troubles with yahoo. Wonder why?

Scotts mom did get to see me on cam. Talked to her a bit. Was nice to finally meet her.
We did spend some time cam to cam. Was nice for a change.
Did make me miss him even more.

Today is a sunny day. Finally sun. Tshirt time again!!!

Scott and me had a lil arguement ystd. About a certain topic. We work that out somehow. It hurts him to talk about it, but i need to know. But knowing hurts. But i can heal then. He can heal. I forgave him but forgetting is hard being confronted with it almost every day.
One thing is sure, it wont break us apart.

We talked about Jaiveer. He suddenly got very jealous at somebody in my past. I was with him when Scott left me. I never knew how jealous he was reading about jai and me in my blog. It tore him apart. He can still tell me what i blogged about jai and me. wow. I dont even remember.

Honey: are u upset with me?
madness181_69: no..
Honey: u got very jealous just now?
madness181_69: yes
Honey: are u ok now?
madness181_69: its friday. jaiveer is showering. couldnt sleep at night after jaiveer errrr hmmm "woke me up" (smile). had some nice chat with julia from malaysia. miss chattin with her. we laughed a lot. to pj ............ u in love with another woman lah....why should i say u my bf???? u dont even come online to chat with me lah:( i do miss you mr bloghead. i got a song for you pj .................

madness181_69: I hate reading about you and him
madness181_69: you miss him so much
Honey: that was in the year 2003
madness181_69: you talked about him so often
Honey: now i talk about u
Honey: that summer i was in his appartment in basel while he was working
Honey: julia was in guatemala with byron
Honey: while he was gone working i took the chance and was online blogging
madness181_69: baby..
madness181_69: I am so sorry

madness181_69: just hard reading about it
Honey: then dont
madness181_69: he is always gonna be there
madness181_69: just realised I am more jealous than I thought
madness181_69: prolly why I disappeard for so long
madness181_69: yes
madness181_69: and I am sorry
Honey: but your actions spoke differently
Honey: u didnt want me, u pushed me away
madness181_69: I was good at hiding them then
madness181_69: my true feelings
madness181_69: prolly why I disappeard for so long
Honey: u dissapeared cause u loved me?
madness181_69: yes

Honey: i see it as u were lost and u found your way back to me
madness181_69: I was
Honey: i dont know how but i am happy
Honey: so happy u did
madness181_69: like I said before
madness181_69: that wasnt me then
madness181_69: I was going through a rough time
madness181_69: but I found my way back to you

Everything will be fine

angie

No comments: