Unreal

This is so unbelieveable. I dont think I have felt like this ever in my whole life? Ange woke me this morning just before she went to bed, like she always does, and told me that she sent me pictures for me to look at. I was excited to see what they were. They were pictures of Julia. A very beautiful young lady she is too I may add. there was also a picture of her ex husband in there also. Why she sent me pictures of her ex I will never know but I appreciate the thought all the same

I have to go with Ange on this one. we are so in love. I cant describe how I really feel about Ange, but if I dont get my daily dose of her each day, surely I will go nuts. And yeah. I love here big boobs. lol. Just fantastic. not the reason why I love her so much. I loved her even before I knew how wonderful they were, but will certainly make our sex life more exciting. So if you are reading this Karen, sucks to be you. I'm in love with a real woman, not a fake wannabe without a brain in her head. I love you Angelica. Always.

Better go. things to do today. Talk to you all again soon.
Everything is fine. and always will be. Hooroo Scotty

No comments: