the oppoite sex

Okay...here we go.
Tonight we had a discussion about the opposite sex! nothing too serious.... So I thought!!
I asked a simple question along the lines of... If you saw a hot looking guy..would you have impure thoughts of him and would like to have your way with him? to which Ange had replied.... NO I wouldnt! I wold not look at another guy and think those thoughts...

BUT!!! if we take a venture back just a few days... what do we have?...

"...and Duncan, well Duncan James i wouldnt say no to sittin in my bed waiting for me. Sorry baby!!!...."

How about that?? she tells me that she would not even dream of it..yet.... right there in front of my very eyes she says, that if this guy was in her bed then sorry baby...!

How hypocritical is that?? It is even posted right there on her blog site. And yet I am supposed to believe that it was totally bogus?? That she didnt really mean it? and that everything I read was a joke??

To be honest guys...If Ange had told me that she did fantasise about him...I would have been cool about it. Every guy does it. So Does every chick. You cant tell me they dont?
Well.... I have come to the conclusion that I have been lied to. Something I will not tolerate. Considering I have done my fair share, doesnt make it right for everyone else.

Think before you speak!!

Hooroo... Scotty

No comments: