Today...

Today i got a wonderful surprise. A parcel from australia. Can u guess from who it was???
Hmm thats a hard one i know. LOL.
Yeah from Scott.
I have to say i already knew what was in there. He bought me something a while back and now
it found its way to me.

On a day, dont remember why, he bought me 3 cds. He bought me BLUE, yup the british boyband. I know, I know, but i love some of their songs. Lee Ryans voice is unbelievable, and Duncan, well Duncan James i wouldnt say no to sittin in my bed waiting for me. Sorry baby!!!
Ah no worries, my heart belongs to Mr. Scott Sexy Australian. Well and everything else about me too. So back off guys. U know who i mean!! LOL
The other Cds were from a artist called Alex Lloyd. Scott talked about him b4. I heard 2 songs of
him already. "Amazing "and "Never meant to fail". Both songs are nice to listen to.

With "Amazing" i have a special connection, I know Scott will kill me but he sang it to me one day on the phone. LOL. Okay i have to say he was a wee bit drunk already, but he stood outside the club and sang it for me. It was so sweet. I had to laugh though, but that´s the way my man is. Wonderful romantic. I know he doesn´t like me to talk about that side of his, but he is and he is making me so happy.

One of the other things in there was a beach towel, well, julia saw and claimed it.

So Scott made 2 Girls very happy today. YAY for him!!!
Thank you baby!

Weather is wonderful and we went swimming already. Finally summer is here!!!!

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: