Marry me ?


i checked out an email addy i have the other day and saw lots of mails from a site i registered ... u know ... the ones u get by mail from friends who invite ya...but never went to a while ago...


so i opened them and wow.... must i be the most beautiful and desiring woman in the world... i was laughing so hard... i will share some with ya...


out of my mailbox...messages me and millions other girls must have gotten... do they sell those mails somewhere?... i deleted lots of em but the funniest, obvious ones i kept to have a laugh....



Hello Beautiful,

I first must say how excited I am to be here impressing is what i describe your profile as wen i read your page..a near perfect description of what i desire in a woman i see in u and all,even your pix goes a long way in describing the quintessential­­ underlying beauty any man would seek for in a woman ...i think i like your type of person..I'm a down to earth God fearing man and im from Lagos Nigeria..28 urs and i have never been married and i dont have kids but i love kids and im 5, 11tall, i love to cook and read books.i would like to know u better and be good friend with u and am sure something deeper will spring from there...My name is David as u already know just to let you know the kind of man i am,i am a sensitive, intelligent, patient and caring loving Guy and I'm an easy-going, very simple,down to earth and principled guy too, I like being gentle and also loving ... David


I came accross
your profile which I personally find interesting and charming and decided to
drop you few lines just to say hi,I am looking for a long term relationship in a
lady of your kind who unerderstands the
need to love and be loved. I have taken
time to see the age difference b/w us but
this is really within my choice of age
range and I have no problems with that.I sincerely find you and will be very
happy if you can send me an email


hello how u doing baby. i think u are cute, u mind add me to ur yahoo messager, if u wish here my id .....@yahoo­.com. to having a partnership with you, baby. am looking forward to ur email. I want to thank you so much for allowing me to feel the greatest feeling I have ever felt, and I promise to cherish it and always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. Thank you for everything you have done for me! And I am looking forward to the life we will share together.


hello ???? reality check... everything i have done for him? when? where? looking forward sharing our lives together.... oh i think i am in love.... sigh....and i mean so much to him... does he know my name?....

scaring is that there are girls out there who will answer and believe those words... COMMON GIRLS !!!!!!


just read them and have a laugh... don´t fall for it ! oh men we laughed so hard....have some self confidence ...


everything will be fine ( gotta run check my inbox there.... me... the beautiful one lol )


angie

No comments: