Stuck...


i feel so stuck... lost... i wish i would know how to get better... i sent him an email... he didnt answer (said in sms he saw it though)... bet if kristine sent one he would answer it... oh
sorry....
not him... daniel would answer it... my bad

But if I wanted silence
I would whisper
And if I wanted loneliness
I'd choose to go
And if i liked rejection
I'd audition
And if I didn't love you
You would know


there is so much held up inside of me that has to get out...
but he is not available...
he is when he wants to...
but if i dont answer the phone he freaks at times...

And why can't you just hold me
And how come it is so hard
And do you like to see me broken
And why do I still care,
still care
You say you see the light now
At the end of this narrow hall
I wish it didn't matter
I wish I didn't give you all


damn... i am actually crying as i write this
guess he pretty much messed me up
he is so cold and so far away
i know he still talks to this girl
he always finds excuses
but why lie to me?
he broke so much
i trusted him and he broke so much
now there is always this feeling of being lied to

Poor little misunderstood baby
No one likes a sad face
But I can't remember life without him
I think I did have good days


everything will be fine

Ange

No comments: