say something nice...

scott fears for his reputation... that you all think bad of him now... i didnt just say negative things about him... didnt i?... well u gotta understand i was hurt... i still feel the same way though...

i talked to teena today... and when it came to say something positive she immediately said " he makes people laugh "... yeah... i know that... i experienced that... many times

that is attractive in a man... i cant be with one that doesnt have a sense of humour... and scott does...he is fun to be around... so his friends are lucky...

another thing that attracted me is how he treats his kids... he is a WONDERFUL dad !!
i told him that so many times before... a guy u wanna have kids with

he is funny, charming, made me laugh, made me cry, loved me, hurt me, healed me, made me weak, made me strong, made me feel loved...

so he has his bad moments... in good and in bad right?

we will see what will happen....

1 comment:

FLAME said...

Scott is one of a kind... i'm lucky to have him in my life. as much as he shits me i love him to death. the type of guy you'll keep in your life for ever no matter what.