My boobs...


so... he has a nose for it... gosh... as i was doing fine... accepting things... finding my way of happiness... he messages me... and i answer... yesterday night ( he was at work...what else ?)... we had a nice conversation...until....


he asked me a q...if i would do something for him... so... as i was surprised that he would ask me...after he is not my man anymore... and he doesnt know what he wants... i think what to say...
so...
i ask him...."Do u still have contact with that girl in any way?"
silence....
he said then... "Yes, she wrote me an email and i answered her"


aha... he spoke the truth for once....
silence on my side....


then he messages that he knows that i am upset and mad now....
i was not.... honestly not...


so... he wants me to do something intimate for him... and he doesnt get himself to take a stand when it comes to me....
did he tell her about me?... that he loves me?... dont think so...


so he was horny... ooohhhhhhh.... there we go
he wanted to share that with me?


i try to talk to him many times.... and he was busy, tired, out, driving, at work.... chose one...

but now he feels he needs me and there is angie???
i was well... speechless at times... he apologised... saying my tits are the reason...
yay for me huh...i know i have big REAL boobs... and i know this is heaven for him... too bad huh


oh... gotta go... will continue later


mwah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them. Does Scott know about me? Scott those tits are so wonderful!!!!! I want more!!!!

Anonymous said...

gosh....get a life ! we are over! sorry

Anonymous said...

He doesn´t deserve you baby! I am here. Call me ok?

Tynna said...

typical man huh Angie?

Anonymous said...

sadly yes girl!