Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Photobucket

Thats the most recent pic of me b4 my haircut. my man made it in the elevator :P

1) Just got my hair cut in bob style.. and i like it. had long hair for so long !
2) I am the mom of a almost 15 (nov ) year old daughter. And that brings many challenges and lots of grey hair !
3) I found the love of my life 1.5 years ago.. or better he found me ! u gotta kiss a lot of frogs ha girls? lol
4) I have been a blogger for hmmm 10 years now. This blog was a present from a dear friend and he helped me on my way to be mrs superblogger lol. thank you PJ !
5) My mom died of cancer a few years ago and it still didnt get better ! i miss u mom !!
6) My dad just turned 72 and i wished i had a better relationship with him.
7) I love all my friends ! i am a very social person and always try to keep em all together !
8) I am a bad politician ! too sensitive :(
9) My daughter makes me so proud. one thing in my life i did really well !
10) The music of Jason Mraz is medizine for my soul.. or a bandache i put on a lot .
11) I am ecxited to get married again... and this time with a white dress.
12) some times i am scared that my hubby to be wants another child. i am 37 already!
13) I am very emotional !
14) I love Bollywood movies!
15) I chose love, use love and i try to be love !!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone !
Honey

No comments: