Day 27 - Your month in great detail

oh my.... couldnt be bothered.... ai ai ai ... so much going on... so its August.... my dad had his bday...HAPPY BDAY Dad ;)
my friend Sabine will have her 40iest bday but will be away on some mountain cabin... hoping she can get some things in her life straight... and Senor Gonzales is a August bday kid too lolz
now his bday we will celebrate.... he just came back from a week vacation... jealouuuuuus !!!
love him dearly that cutie pie....
Ramadan began and we will have a different schedule this month.... no kissing and so on during daylight ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so cruel !!!

color splash flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

my girl is busy being away ... she just spends so much time at her bf place.... but oh my... miss her :( sniff sniff... at least she comes home at night lolz


so i do hope august will have some more sunny days for us.... summer been poorly... darn climate change....


everything will be fine
Honey

No comments: