Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

hey my darlings,
yay its thursday. got over my lil hangover from andis bday ystd. lots of coffee and mrazketeerz support helped ;)
always a pleasure to twit with them !

so since i cant find a pic of me and alllll of my friends... i will post a few single ones.
we do make a lot of pics but who knows where they always end up.

on the pic above is Sabine and myself, we were on our way to a Thomas Godoj concert in Munich.

now here is the other Sabine... also called Redbull Bine... ah dont ask lol u know anyways.... she doesnt have blood in her system anymore ....nope... replaced with redbull and yeah.... she seems to be handling it well lol this pic was taken some time in winter.

oops this turned out rather big... but it shows what we like to do... have brekkie together... any sort of food together lolz
on the left there is Manfred and on the right Bine . they were handling a problem with a big insect. ;)

here i am in deep deeeeeeep conversation with my dear friend Tom Cruise.. now dont get jealous ladies :P


now this is my dearest Andi.. turned 35 ystd.... a lovely cutie! love him to pieces. this was at a river and errrr late at night ;)

now here we have my darling daughter julia and silke... our own personal nurse... she lives 1st floor and is busy looking for mister right ;)


if i have time i will try to find a pic of my darling Gabi !
so many people in my life who make me laugh and cry, who create so many joyful memories for and with me !

everything will be fine
Honey

No comments: