Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

hopes , dreams and plans ......

i hope that a friend of mine gets past her problems and stops building her own world. i dont have the power to pull her out anymore.
i hope that my daughter does well.... i hope we find a place for her to learn how to be a hairdresser...
i hope my julia will be happy and have a easy teenager life... puberty can be so hard
i hope she doesnt get her heart broken :(

i hope we get all our papers together and we can marry. i wanna be his wife !!!
i hope my man doesnt wake up one day thinking .. oh my god .. who is that??? lolz

dreams.... have a good new life together, have a better relationship with my dad, getting pregnant b4 turning 40 , have the dream wedding !!!

plans.... stay healthy, happy and spread love !!!


LOVE Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: