Fill in the blanks ....

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is kiss my man good night .

2. When I can't sleep I turn and toss and i know i will be moody the next day .

3. The first thing I do when I wake up is kiss my man,cuddle with him, make coffee and quietly check on my darling daughter.

4. When I'm tired I get cranky. .

5. My dream bedroom would be a huge bedroom with a king-sized bed.Bright colours, window seating and definately NO tv ! but music to listen to Mr. Jason Mraz !

6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be In my mans arms in Algeria. Wanna see the country through his eyes.

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was hmm not sure... but i do now that it was b4 i had a child lol


8. I sleep on my side .

9. When I sleep, I like to wear panties and socks... always socks... winter or summer ! and when its toooo cold i wear a tshirt .

10. My bedtime is usually when i am tired.. and lately i fall asleep infront of the tv... its official.. i am old waaaaahhhhh



No comments: