Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

well... dont know if its a bad habit... at first it sounds good but when u take a deeper look maybe not?
sometimes it seems i run around with a huge "got a problem? talk to me " sign on my forehead.
and my daughter always tells me i have the wrong profession... i help people.... i listen to them... i guide them.... and there are not few... and to be honest its exhausting .... so i see it a bit as a bad habit ... because it takes so much time off myself !
and everyone has issues.. dont tell me u dont have em ! i always seem so perfect, calm and strong to people... but mostly I AM NOT!!

so now its out lol.... i am as normal, sometimes crazy, very emotional (cry when watching bollywood movies) and i love it !!!!

so whenever u think there is no solution for ur problem... step aside and try again.... maybe u are blocking the view ;)

Life Quote Pictures, Images and Photos


and to give u a little push... i add this video of Mariah Carey singing "Hero"
maybe u think its cheesy but it helped me at times... cause u know... theres a hero in you !




No comments: