Day 24 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Heya my darlings

did u have a good weekend?
I had a nice one very fab. sun was shining and i enjoyed a lovely dinner at a friends bday party.
selfmade pizza and tiramisu. still feel full !
woke up to a rainy monday. oh well.... tell me why i dont like mondays huh. i had about 4 cups of coffee and i feel alright :P

there was a festival here with artists from all around the world. and my fave was "Ernesto the magnifico " from Australia. He had a wonderful way to include the audience. I laughed so hard.


he had 2 guys and a boy help him do his "stunt". hilarious




i think its a wonderful talent to entertain so many people. and he didnt speak our language !
we had a fun day.

also i want to share a song with u ------> Bruno Mars - count on me... a wonderful friendship song. and i wanna dedicate this to all my fab friends



No comments: